I could be described as a socially capable introvert, a writer, and a lover of wine and whiskey. I graduated with a B.A. in Screenwriting from Chapman University in Orange, CA and my dogs and I live in beautiful San Diego, CA, where I was born and raised.
Here’s a few fun facts:
- I am a semi-talented whistler and can be heard doing so while I work.
- Some fav shows: The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Kitchen Nightmares, This Is Us, The First 48, Sherlock, Hotel Impossible, Bob’s Burgers, American Horror Story, pretty much any shows about murder, Archer, Catfish, pretty much any shows about prisons or ghosts, The Flash, Taboo.
- Some fav music: Calvin Harris, Daft Punk, Mike Posner, Eminem, Machine Gun Kelly, Sia, Sting, Seal, Coldplay, Diplo, Zhu, Dillon Francis, DJ Snake, Beck, Jon Bellion, The 1975, Ed Sheeran, Deadmau5, Disclosure, Gorillaz.
- I’m a bit germaphobic. Any of my friends reading this are laughing and thinking, “A BIT germaphobic? HA!” Very funny, guys.
- Mom’s family is from Montana. Dad’s is from New Orleans, Louisiana.
- I’m a petite woman of 5’2.
- I work out. I yoga. I have no excuse not to because I do most of my fitness in my own living room.
- I love to read and I love video games. “The Last of Us” is probably my fav game of all time.
- I’m a Scorpio.
- I used to play basketball and was the San Diego free-throw champion when I was 12 years old. I’ve got the trophy in a box somewhere to prove it.
- I play guitar. I played clarinet in middle school band. Sexy.
- I decided to go to film school because I was obsessed with the first Lord of the Rings movie.
- I don’t eat beef for a ridiculous reason.
Other random things I love: beach cruising, coffee, kombucha, yoga, water with lemon, avocado, black beans, breakfast burritos, late night conversations, using coconut oil for almost everything, honest humans, having a dance party by myself because I can, people with kind eyes, vulnerable people, scented candles, and flasks.